6G will be integrated into our bodies, No Smartphones in 2030 - Nokia boss Pekka Lundmark
Nokia CEO Pekka Lundmark talks of 6G network in 2030

Nokia CEO Pekka Lundmark expects that 6G will be commercially available around 2030, but that smartphones would not be the primary popular communication interface by then.


Before the launch of 6G, Lundmark remarked on a panel at the World Economic Forum in Davos this week that the world is ready to shift away from smartphones and toward glasses and other devices.


He predicted that "the smartphone as we know it today will no longer be the most frequent interface." "Many of these features will be integrated into our bodies directly."


Nokia CEO Pekka Lundmark talks of 6G network in 2030


According to Lundmark, by 2030, there will almost certainly be a "digital twin of everything" that will necessitate huge computational power.


To convey all of the bits that the corporate metaverse would demand, connections will would have to be at least 100 times quicker, if not 1,000 times faster.


According to Lundmark, just 30% of the world's marketplace is currently digitalized, and much effort remains to be done to digitize the remaining 70%.


The digital, physical, and human worlds will fluidly blend to generate extrasensory encounters in the 6G age, according to Nokia.

Nokia CEO Pekka Lundmark talks of 6G network in 2030

"Intelligent knowledge systems will be paired with powerful computation skills to make humans infinitely more efficient and revolutionize how we live, work, and care for the planet," says the report. Even though there is still a lot of innovation in 5G with the publication of new 5G-Advanced standards, Nokia Bell Labs has already begun research on 6G," he said.


Nokia expects 6G technologies to be widely available by 2030, assuming the regular 10-year generational cycle.


Every advance in network connectivity that 5G will provide to the end-user will be further refined with 6G, according to Nokia. "6G will push smart cities, farms, and factories, as well as robotics, to the next level." Much of this will be made possible by 5G-Advanced, the next generation of 5G standard upgrades.


"It offers increased efficiency, more possibilities, and a better user experience."


6G will open up new possibilities. "Thanks to the vast scale deployment of sensors and artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) with digital twin models and real-time synchronous improvements, we shall connect the physical world to our own human world."

Post a Comment

What is your say on this

Previous Post Next Post