Food poisoning at Royal Media turns fatal, but Citizen TV's Swaleh Mdoe says he is fine

 

Swaleh Mdoe, the Swahili news anchor for Citizen Television

After being poisoned, Swaleh Mdoe, the Swahili news anchor for Citizen Television, has allayed any concerns about his health.


Several Royal Media Services (RMS) employees said they had serious stomach problems on Boxing Day after eating meals from outside caterers as part of the team working the Christmas shift.


After the sad event, he posted on Twitter to reassure everyone that he was well.


"Let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who contacted me after the food poisoning incident at work to check on me and learn about my condition." He assured fans, saying, "I'm OK."


In a news release on Tuesday, Wachira Waruru, who is in charge of RMS Group, said that the person had gotten sick from food.


"We regret to inform the public that one staff member has sadly passed away from the sickness linked to the alleged food poisoning. We are truly shocked and grieved."


Several employees were still being treated at hospitals, according to Waruru.


Mdoe told the colleague who had died that he was sorry and wished the other people in the hospital a quick recovery.  


Post a Comment

What is your say on this

Previous Post Next Post